BangaloreIndia , September 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Human Microbiome Market is segmented by Type (Human Gastrointestinal Tract Microbiome, Human Urogenital Tract Microbiome), by Application (Diagnostics, Treatment): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2028. It is published in Appreciate the reports under the Biological Sciences Category.
The global human microbiome market size is expected to reach $1,544.9 million by 2028, $384.9 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 21.7% over the period 2022-2028.
Key Factors Driving the Growth of Human Microbiome Market:
The crucial factors responsible for the growth of the global human microbiome market are the continuous increase in the number of lifestyle-related diseases, growing focus on human microbiome therapies, rapidly growing technological advancements in sequencing and next-generation metagenomics, etc.
Get your sample today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-12A183/Global_Human_Microbiome
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE HUMAN MICROBIOME MARKET
The increasing occurrence of lifestyle-related diseases offers healthcare professionals the opportunity to rely on microbiome-based diagnostic tools. It is widely used to identify signatures of certain microorganisms which, in turn, is driving the growth of the microbiome market. The procedure usually involves the recognition of DNA, RNA, metabolites and proteins in combination with other biomarkers such as genetics to detect a particular disease and establish a detailed prognosis.
Many culture-independent PCR techniques have evolved that allow quantitative and qualitative microbial identification. This has established metagenomic studies to detect genes that enable microbes to influence hosts in unexpected ways, fueling the expansion of the human microbiome market. A wide range of information is available, such as pathogen surveillance, host-microbe interactions and biotechnology. Potential links between gut microbiota and diseases such as depression have been proposed. The greatest advantage of metagenomics lies in its extraction of nucleic aid which can be performed from any material in the environment.
The human gut microbiome plays a critical role in the efficacy of therapeutic compounds. Several studies believe that the number of microbes present inside the human body can be beneficial for the treatment of many diseases such as cancer and the adoption of new therapies. This presents lucrative opportunities for drug developers and vaccine manufacturers driving the growth of the human microbiome market. Several key companies are securing funding to accelerate the process of developing therapeutic drugs.
Public and private actors in the health sector are collaborating to expand their infrastructure to combat the prevalence of diseases such as diabetes, cancer and obesity. Microbes are a rich source of enzymes that can be beneficial for new therapies, thus earning more and more funds and government grants to accelerate research initiatives. This will enhance the growth of the global human microbiome market. Additionally, pharmaceutical and biotech companies are investing heavily in market development.
Browse the table of contents and list of figures at: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-12A183/global-human-microbiome
HUMAN MICROBIOME MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
On the basis of type, the human microbiome of the gastrointestinal tract segment will dominate the human microbiome market share owing to the growing focus of industry players on the development of therapeutic solutions for gut health disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome and Crohn’s disease.
Based on the application, the diagnostics segment will witness tremendous growth in the human microbiome market share due to innovations in genome mapping and emergence of metagenomics technologies.
Based on the region, North America will be the most lucrative market due to rising instances of lifestyle-related diseases, easy funding for microbiome research, and awareness of preventative health care procedures.
Get regional data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-12A183/Global_Human_Microbiome
Inquire for the cost of the chapter: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/QYRE-Auto-12A183/Global_Human_Microbiome
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-12A183&lic=single-user
We have set up a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the comment section to learn about our subscription plans.
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Skin Microbiome Modulator Market the size is estimated at the value $579.8 million in 2021 and is expected to reach a readjusted size of $579.8 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 17.0% during the reporting period.
– The Global Genomics market the size should reach $31,240 million by 2027, $15120 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 10.8% over the period 2021-2027.
– The Global Genomic Personalized Health Market the size should reach $16,780 million by 2028, US$9,232.4 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.4% over the period 2022-2028.
– The Global Genome editing market the size should reach $6739.8 million by 2028, $3513 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 9.3% over the period 2022-2028.
– The Global antimicrobial coatings market was rated at $4.0 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $11.6 billion by 2027. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.3% from 2020 to 2027.
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Organ-on-chip market the size is estimated at the value $80 million in 2022 and is expected to reach a readjusted size of $581.2 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 39.1% during the reporting period.
– The Global Nutrigenomics market the size should reach $20,990 million by 2027, $10770 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.5% over the period 2021-2027.
– In 2020, the world DNA Sequencing Market the size was $13,380 million and it is expected to reach $48,700 million by the end of 2027 growing at a CAGR of 20.4% over the period 2021-2027.
– The Global metagenomics market was rated at $176 million in 2017 and should reach $523 million by 2024 at a CAGR of 16.8% from 2018 to 2024.
– The Global Bioinformatics market The size is $8,614.29 million in 2019, and should reach $24,731.61 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2020 to 2027.
– The Global Pharmacogenomics and Theranostics and Companion Diagnostics (CDx) Technology Market the size should reach $8,514.8 million by 2028, $5180.8 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 6.9% over the period 2022-2028.
– Global NGS-Based Diagnostics Market Overview and Forecast to 2028
– The Live Cell Imaging Market is expected to grow at a CAGR rate of 8.9% by 2027.
– China Agrigenomics Market Report and Forecast 2021-2027
– The Global clinical microbiology market the size should reach $4081.4 million by 2028, $3171.1 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.6% over the period 2022-2028.
– Global Automated Cell Imaging System Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2027
– The Global cancer diagnostics market size was estimated at $168,600.04 million in 2020, and should reach $280,590.21 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.9% from 2021 to 2028.
Click here to view related reports on Human Microbiome Market
Valates offers in-depth market insights across various industries. Our extensive reporting repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand the specific requirements of your niche region and that’s why we offer report customization. With our customization in place, you can request any particular information from a report that suits your market analysis needs.
To get a consistent view of the market, data is collected from various primary and secondary sources, at each stage data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detailed research methodology used to generate the report. Please also contact our sales team for a full list of our data sources.
Appreciate the reports
For the United States, call toll free 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST call +91-8040957137
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/human-microbiome-market-to-grow-usd-1544-9-million-by-2028–at-a-cagr-of- 21-7–value-reports-301626184.html
SOURCE evaluates reports
#Human #Microbiome #Market #Expected #Grow #USD #Million #CAGR #reports