This is a no-bake cheesecake mix requiring only 3 ingredients to make which includes a delicious chocolate crust that compliments the deliciously tart filling. This cheesecake is perfect for the parent on the go in a pinch for a no-fuss dessert for their family. Want to bring the kids into the kitchen? This cheesecake would be an excellent way to get little ones to explore baking. I’m sure in some point in your life you have gotten invited to a get together and had no idea what to bring. Instead of running to the store for a deli tray you can have a dessert ready in around an hour. It just doesn’t stop there. Everyone could benefit from making this no-bake cheesecake.
All you need is…
1 cup hot water
2 – 8 ounce packs of cream cheese, softened
5 Tbs butter, melted
See, it’s that simple! The cheesecake does all the work for you.
1. Line an 8x8x2 inch pan with plastic wrap.
2. Add melted butter to chocolate crust and mix together.
3. Place crust in pan & press the crust into the bottom of the pan making sure it is an even layer.
4. In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, water, and cheesecake blend. If using a mixer blend on low for 1 minute and increase the speed to high for 3 minutes.5: Pour mixed cheesecake mix into pan with crust.
6. Let cheesecake chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until firm.
7. When Cheesecake is ready remove the pan out of the refrigerator, lift the cheesecake using the plastic wrap out of the pan, and cut the cheesecake into 16 bars.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Thanks to our host SaraLee’s Deals Steals & Giveaways for holding this giveaway on a wonderful dessert! The No-Bake Key Lime cheesecake bars are a quick and very easy dessert to make I’m proud of promoting!
One lucky person will win a No-Bake Key Lime cheesecake bars kit. This is open to US Residents and ends 7/21/12 @ 11:59 pm est.
Interest in purchasing No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake Bars or any of their other products? Use code “PLENTIFULSAVES” for $20 off their website